RCA x Wandsworth Art
The RCA is excited to be working with Wandsworth Council to kick off ten days of inspiring digital creative activities for Wandsworth Art running 3-11 October 2020.
On Saturday 3 October, RCA artists, designers and creatives will be taking over Wandsworth Art with a range of resources, activities and opportunities to connect with the RCA community and celebrate creativity in Wandsworth.
- Discover the work of RCA artists living, working and studying in Wandsworth.
- Participate in digital creative activities designed by RCA students.
- Hear from RCA students and graduates on how they have adapted, reimagined, and innovated during Covid-19 as they share insights, resources and tips for emerging artists, designers and makers.
- Apply to be part of the RCA Mentoring scheme for emerging artists aged 16-25. The deadline for applications is 11 October 2020. We look forward to announcing the RCA Mentees for 2020 later in October. Applications details can be found here.
- Explore the work of the class of 2020 on the RCA2020 digital discovery platform.
A Day Out at Roker, Matthew Dowell (MA Print, 2020)
What are you surrounded with?, Abhaya Rajani (MA Print, 2020)