Terms & Conditions for Wandsworth Art 2020
In submitting a listing for Wandsworth Art 2020 you agree to:
- These Terms and Conditions relate to .
- Wandsworth Art and its website www.wandsworthart.com is managed by Wandsworth Council “LBW”.
- The following Terms and Conditions are between LBW and the Artist.
- The “Artist” is the person, organisation or group owning the artwork to be displayed on this website and, if invited to participate, on public sites throughout Wandsworth as part of the
Events Dates and place
Wandsworth Art launches on 3 August 2020 at www.wandsworthart.com. ‘Framed’ will take place across various sites throughout the borough of Wandsworth.
Who can take part
- All artists, makers, creative groups and organisations who live, work, study, or were raised in the borough of Wandsworth can take part in Wandsworth Art regardless of their artform, age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religious belief or level of professionalism.
- There is no fee to take part in or have a profile listed on Wandsworth Art 2020.
- Artists are requested to submit a completed profile submission form on this website for the event to be confirmed as part of Wandsworth Art 2020.
- Profiles are sent to LBW for approval. Profiles will be approved and published within 5 working days if submitted content meets the standards of acceptability outlined below and on the website.
- Artists who wish to be part of the Wandsworth Art 2020 promotion cycle can request updates or changes to their profile by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org up until 25 September 2020, 6pm.
- By completing registration, the Artist agrees to accept and abide by any rules of LBW and any other regulations provided as part of Wandsworth Art.
- LBW reserves the right not to include any profile listing content which may be considered offensive under the Equalities Bill or risk legal action being brought.
- LBW politely request that the Artist considers the guidelines and advice of The Committees of Advertising Practice (CAP) when preparing their listing content.
- LBW reserves the right to correct spelling and grammar and to edit descriptions to fit the style guide.
- It is the responsibility of the Artist to obtain all relevant and necessary legal permissions (in writing) for any material (including videos, music, images and text) they do not own which is included on their profile.
- The Artist is responsible for inputting the correct copy/content/images onto the Wandsworth Art profile form.
- Artists who wish to be included in the promotional campaign for Wandsworth Art 2020 can request updates or changes to their profile by emailing email@example.com until 25 September 2020, 6pm.
- The Artist must obtain the correct permissions for any image that has a copyright attached. Any costs incurred by LBW due to non-compliance with copyright regulations will be re-charged to the Artist with an added 20% administration fee.
- LBW is not responsible for the quality of images submitted by the Artist. A guide to correct imaging is provided on the Wandsworth Art website.
- LBW has the right to refuse an image that is of poor quality, not to the required specifications, incorrectly labelled or deemed to be offensive.
- Where the Artist has failed to submit a suitable image for the website, LBW reserves the right to use a stock placeholder image or icon.
- By uploading artwork and images onto the Wandsworth Art website, Artists grant LBW permission to use and share these images for publicity purposes (including social media) and for media coverage on Wandsworth Art. All images will be credited, but the Artist is solely responsible for providing LBW with the correct picture credit details
- It is essential to get feedback from artists in order to learn and improve from the experience. By registering, all Artists commit to taking part to the evaluation process and share their feedback with LBW.
- LBW will send all registered Artists a link to an online evaluation survey after the event to feedback key points of information on the process, engagement and sales. Please make sure you commit to returning this survey.
- LBW will collate the outcomes of the Artists surveys and share them with all participating Artists.
- Any disputes relative to Wandsworth Art will be dealt with in-house quickly and efficiently for all persons involved.
- LBW have done their best to ensure the information on the Wandsworth Art website is accurate, but LBW declines any responsibility in ensuring the accuracy of the information provided by the Artist upon completion of registration.
Severability and Variation
- LBW reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time when deemed reasonable and necessary to do so.
- It is the responsibility of the Artist to check the Terms and Conditions that apply to Wandsworth Art 2020.
- LBW shall make all reasonable endeavours to put an alert on the Wandsworth Art website if the Terms and Conditions have been amended.
- LBW shall not be liable for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond LBW’s control including, without limitation, an act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism (or the threat thereof), fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, storm, third party injunction, national defence requirements and/or acts of national or local governments.
- Should any part of this agreement be declared unenforceable or invalid, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and those bound by them hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection herewith.
Completion of the profile submission form indicates your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions above.
If you need advice on any of these areas or you are having issues with
your profile submission you can contact Wandsworth Arts service at firstname.lastname@example.org.